Lunsford Financial Planning, Inc. provides a wide variety of planning services to our clients, including:
- Retirement Planning Projections - projections that help you determine if you can retire when and how you want to.
- Retirement Distributions - We can help you determine how much you should take each year and from what accounts.
- 401(k) allocations and rollovers - Help with identifying the optimal allocation within your 401(k) options, and whether you should roll over an old 401(k) plan to an IRA or other tax-deferred vehicle.
- Roth IRA conversions - Help with identifying whether converting your IRA to a Roth IRA is a good choice for you.
- Inherited IRAs - Help navigating the different options for withdrawing money from an IRA that you inherit.
- College funding options - Help identifying whether a 529 plan, a Coverdell savings plan, or a UTMA account would be the best way for you to save for your children's college education.
- Stock Options - We help educate you on the different tax issues relating to exercising stock options.
- Tax planning - Ideas to help you legally save on your income taxes.
- Insurance needs and options - Help with life, disability, and long-term care insurance.
All services are provided on an hourly, as-needed basis. Check out our process to learn more about how we create a financial plan and how we interact with our clients.
|Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and CFP (with flame logo)®, which it awards to individuals who successfully complete initial and ongoing certification requirements.
© 2003-2021 Lunsford Financial Planning, Inc., All Rights Reserved